In shop position responsible for keeping shop are, parts room and all shop areas clean. This position requires completion of a high school diploma or equivalent and 3 - 5 years of experience in addition to any training.
- Must have diesel experience
- Must have knowledge of class 6, 7 & 8 truck brakes
- Knowledge of hydraulic systems
- Valid CDL-A required for road tests
- Assist mechanic as required and perform other shop related duties as assigned
- Perform routine preventative maintenance and minor repairs on a variety of trucks such as roll-offs trucks, vacuum trucks, dump trucks along with winch trucks and trailers
- Requires basic set of hand tools
- Have the ability to be on call and available for road calls on scheduled work days
- Basic reading comprehension, writing skills, and time management skills required
Bring your resume to ATS Zanesville for an application and interview. Final interviews will be conducted by our client.
Temp to hire position, full benefits package upon completion of temp hours.