Our client, in Hebron, is seeking Production Associates to join their growing team! This is a temp to hire opportunity! Day shift hours, 10 hour shifts, Monday through Thursday! No weekends or nights!
Associates construct Ballistic Protection Solutions for Personal Protection (body Armor & Shields) for both military and commercial applications. Benefits upon hire - $250 sign on bonus, 11 paid holidays, Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401K.
• Maintain quality standards, including following all instructions and tasks given by the supervisor and/or team lead.
• Operate machinery in accordance with work instructions for your assigned area.
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures paying special attention to health and/or safety policies/procedures.
• Maintain work area and equipment in a neat and orderly condition.
• Detect and report defective material and questionable conditions to the supervisor and/or team lead.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
• 3-5 plus years of assembly/manufacturing experience preferred.
• Able to follow work instructions without deviation.
• Quality driven and detailed orientated.
• Works well with fellow associates in a team atmosphere.
• Willing to ask for assistance when needed.
• Able to focus on repetitive tasks but also ambitious to lean new ones.