Our client, in Zanesville, is seeking part-time meal delivery drivers
Schedule for this position is day shift, Monday through Friday with start times between 8am and 9am and end times between noon and 3pm, depending on the route that is being driven.
- Assemble and pack meals
- Load coolers or hot bags with meals into vehicle
- Drive assigned route to deliver meals to senior citizens or shut ins
- Unload vehicle upon return to the facility
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid drivers license / clean driving record as you will be driving a company vehicle
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to climb stairs
- Ability to pass pre employment screenings including a drug screen and criminal background check